Jelly Marketing Podcast
About This Show
On the Jelly Marketing Podcast we ask global industry leaders from world-class brands to share their best practices, stories, innovations and more to help you move your agency business or organization ahead. So far we have spoken to people from Disney, Yahoo, Google, Twitter, Telus and more!
Jelly is a Digital Marketing and PR firm located in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia providing Digital Ads, Social Media and Public Relations services to clients Metro Vancouver, the Fraser Valley and across Canada and this is their podcast!
Most Recent Episode
Online Marketing Strategist and YouTube Star - Sunny Lenarduzzi
7 days ago
Sunny is an Award Winning Social Media Strategist specializing in Video Marketing. Broadcaster turned YouTuber and speaker. She has had incredible success in the online marketing world including being involved in one of the biggest streaming advertising campaigns in history.
In this episode...
- How Sunny went from journalism to online marketing
- How Sunny grew her YouTube channel to 60,000 subscribers and 4 million views
- What Sunny's decision to become an entrepreneur was like
- How Sunny got over 1 billion impressions for her Applebee's campaign - The biggest live streaming campaign in the history
- How to grow a YouTube channel - If you want to grow an audience fast start with educational content - post how to content, tutorials, and reviews
- The power of building a team and outsourcing things
- How to create a Snapchat marketing campaign - tell a story with a beginning, middle and end
For more see http://jellymarketing.com/blog