About This Show
Hey guys, Jeff Rollon here with Inspired2Hustle. I am passionate about creating a positive impact in the lives of my fellow entrepreneurs who are focused and inspired on living a world class lifestyle. This is where we interview entrepreneurs all around the globe and they share their stories struggles and how they stayed Inspired 2 Hustle! visit www.jeffrollon.com to learn more about me, or simply text the word "hustle" to 76626 to contact me directly.
Reviews and Comments Are Always Appreciated!
Most Recent Episode
Ep-13 Financial Literacy/Investing - Brian Mitchell
“Don’t limit yourself to what you think you can do.” While serving in the Navy, Brian Mitchell has operated very successful side hustles. He helps young people make their dreams into reality. “Don’t wait! When the window opens, JUMP through it.” Brian is inspired by his beautiful wife and 2 children. He looks at his son and asks himself, “Do I want my son to be exactly like me?” This motivates him to be the best version of himself. Listen in to get inspired to hustle and turn your dreams into your reality.
- “Don’t let your emotions get in the way of your success. Don’t get too high on the high’s, and don’t get too low on the lows. Always celebrate yourself.”
- Even though he currently serves in the Navy, Brian Mitchell is an expert in the financial industry and operates very successful side hustles. He also helps young people how to turn their dreams into a reality, regardless of their personal background.
- From childhood, Brian Mitchell knew he didn’t want to work for anyone. - In Elementary, he bought Jolly Ranchers for 25 cents and marked it up by 15 cents to make a meager profit.
- It’s been said that you’re the average of your 5 closest friends, so “Check who you’re around.”
- You can get someone immediately interested using the phrase: ‘Hey, do you want to make some money?’
- Brian Mitchell’s biggest struggle was his mindset, to overcome his limiting belief that the world was somehow against him.
- “I looked at my son and saw that he’s becoming more like me. Then I asked myself, ‘Do I want my son to be exactly like me?” This motivates me to be a better man.
- “I had to start being comfortable with being uncomfortable”
- Brian recommends reading, “The Hard Thing” by Ben Horowitz.
- “I want to dig into people's souls and mind until they know that there's so much more,” says Brian.
Get in contact with Brian Mitchell directly on his cell: 843-801-3298, or facebook https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014888344849.
“The World is ours.” -Scarface
“Don’t limit yourself to what you think you can do.”
“Don’t wait! When the window opens, JUMP through it!”