Keeping it Queer
About This Show
A show hosted by comedian Navin Noronha, that welcomes members from the LGBT community who are out and proud and cover everything from the quirks of their sexuality to how their lives evolved as a queer individual. The idea being to normalise the gay conversation and make everyone realise that it isn't much different for gay folks.
Most Recent Episode
Ep. 16 feat. Sakshi
5 days ago
On this episode of Keeping it Queer, Sakshi, founder of Gaysi Family (http://gaysifamily.com/), opens up about:
- Why she never had to go through the coming out experience.
- What the heydays of blogging were like.
- How stories of Indian Lesbian, Bisexual and Trans women need to be told.
- How the famous 'Dirty Talk' open mic was born.
- Why she decided to publish a full-blown LGBTQ magazine.
This is an IVM Production; for more such awesome podcasts on the go, download the IVM Podcasts app on Google Play: https://goo.gl/bI1toI and on iOS: https://goo.gl/9UhnGd
Or come find us:
#gaysi #gaydesi #publication #lgbtq #gaytales #LBTwomen #sexuality #desire #orientation #gaystories #lesbian #comingout #breakingstereotypes #safespaces #dirtytalk #magazine #stories