They Say Podcast
About This Show
Christian bloggers Kami Gilmour, Stephanie Hillberry and Becky Hodges deliver hope, humor, and relief from guilt as they debunk the latest expert advice (what “They Say”) about parenting, marriage, faith, healthy living, and more. Featuring real stories with real ideas and inspiration for real (imperfect) people like you.
Join us in January as we kick of 2017 with a 3 part series on the Danish art of hygge. We can’t wait to talk more! –Kami, Becky and Steph.
Most Recent Episode
Season 2 Episode 10: Finding Freedom At The Bottom Of The Glass
3 days ago
How many glasses of wine is too many? If I drink every weekend, is that too much? Does my loved one have a drinking problem? Do I?
Get ready to tackle a touchy subject with grace and hope. After encountering several blog posts, texts, and talks on booze, Steph, Kami, and Becky decided to dive into a candid discussion on drinking. From “How much is too much?” to “Do I have a problem?” they share openly about their complicated relationship with alcohol, offer encouragement and hope, and end with a call for freedom for everyone who’s struggling to resist that next glass, or praying for a loved one to do the same.
Tag us on Instagram (www.instagram.com/theysaypodcast/) or on Facebook (www.facebook.com/TheySayPodcast-1748081382104595/) with your ideas and questions.
Related Links and Articles
• MyLifetree Easter Page- https://www.mylifetree.com/easter/
• Sarah Bessey Article- http://sarahbessey.com/quit-drinking/
• My Name Is Mommy, And I’m An Alcoholic- http://www.scarymommy.com/alcoholic-mom/
• Women Are Drinking as Much as Men Article- https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/25/well/eat/women-are-drinking-as-much-as-men.html
• Alcoholics Anonymous- http://www.aa.org/
• Al-Anon Family Groups- http://www.al-anon.org