About This Show
The Bullcast is a podcast for the relaxation of the mind and spir--okay it's a bunch of guys shooting the breeze, saying what's on their mind. Through editing and mild preparation, the Bullcast will get you through your lunch break at work. If you happen to be entertained, it is a happy accident, but one that is not unappreciated.
Read Good Bull Hunting for more shenanigans and possibly intuitive and accurate reporting on Texas A&M Athletics.
Most Recent Episode
RompHim? Hardly Knew Him.
This week, the boys take on fast food and the fashion industry. Casual rundown of the topics at hand:
- The RompHim
- Why the RompHim
- Will your balls escape the romper prison?
- Does Kliff wear these when washing his car?
- Can we get Cup to wear one to the next tailgate
- Trolley coming, do you pull the lever to save 5 or say "F it"
- What about pushing a fat man in a RompHim
- Listen as a crack team of Arby's professionals answers Twitter questions to the famed brand