Get Wed Podcast: A Wedding Planning Podcast
About This Show
We're Katie and Kerrie, professional wedding photographers from Essex and Suffolk in the UK. We're also brides to be, and decided to start Get Wed to navigate our wedding planning journey to help others with planning, share our opinions and get expert advice along the way.
Most Recent Episode
S3 E2: Hen and Stag Do's and Don'ts!
4 days ago
Stressing about your hen or stag party? This week we're joined by Chilli Sauce who send over 150,000 people away on amazing weekends every year so they definitely know their stuff!
With Lucy we cover everything you need to know about planning your last weekend of freedom including the following...
- How to make it affordable for all those invited.
- Should you have to pay your way?
- Activity ideas for all sorts of Brides and Grooms
- How to please friends and family
- Should you invite people who aren't coming to the wedding?
- How many activities are just too many?
- How far in advance should it all be planned and paid for?
This is a really handy episode, so grab a pen and paper, and let your best man and maid of honour know they should tune in too!
As always please head over to our website for shownotes and to subscribe so you're first to hear our new episodes: www.getwedpodcast.co.uk
Support us on Patroen! - www.patreon.com/Getwedpodcast
And watch us podcast over on YouTube: https://youtu.be/Xx4EEHCnH5U