Geekin' On WDW Podcast | A Family Friendly Community of Walt Disney World Fans | Travel tips on resorts, food, touring and fun!
About This Show
We are the family friendly,Father/Daughter podcast that will feed your passion for Walt Disney World by sharing our experiences and opinions as well as others from our community of passionate Walt Disney World geeks.
Most Recent Episode
Geekin’ On WDW Podcast 187: Final Live Trip Report from March 2017 Rivers Of Light and ‘That Guy’
7 days ago
In episode 187, we finish our March 2017 live trip recordings including music and complete audio from the Animal Kingdom’s Rivers of Light show, morning coffee walk reflections at the Grand Floridian, Monsters, Inc That Guy and last walk down Magic Kingdom’s Main Street.
Highlights from the last live recording from our March 2017 Disney World trip to the Grand Floridian DVC
* Rivers of Light preshow music – 17 minutes
* 2nd preshow – till 24:30
* Meditation episode
* Show starts about 24:30
* Tree of Life show
* Last morning coffee walk
* Review previous day
* Transportation issues
* Get my coffee at Gasperillas Grill
* Meet up with bunnies
* Boat dock reflecting
* Monorail, birds, train
* Meet up with Jeanette and Brian
* Tusker House dinner
* Rivers of Light
* Monsters Inc.
* Bill and Alison Carmichael
* I get Bill in as “That Guy”
* He gets interviewed
* Closing thoughts down Main Street on our way out
Have a question or idea for us? The best part about podcasting and our show are the friends we meet and the ideas we share:
* Join our Facebook community by asking to join our private Facebook group and friending me
* Email me at curt.stone@GeekinOnWDW.com
* Leave us a voicemail for our Geek Speak segment with any trip reports, tips or questions @ (860) 294-4774
* If you or a friend of yours is planning a WDW vacation, use our travel agents Jennifer or EJ at Fairy Tale Concierge. Go out to our website at GeekinOnWDW.com to get their contact info
Rated 5 out of
Great planning tips!
This show covered a lot of good information for planning your next family Disney World trip, even getting into tips on using the new FastPass+. Very helpful!
Date published: 2014-05-08