Geekin' On WDW Podcast | A Family Friendly Community of Walt Disney World Fans | Travel tips on resorts, food, touring and fun!
About This Show
We are the family friendly,Father/Daughter podcast that will feed your passion for Walt Disney World by sharing our experiences and opinions as well as others from our community of passionate Walt Disney World geeks.
Most Recent Episode
Geekin’ On WDW Podcast 183: Live Trip Report With In Binaural Headphones From Magic Kingdom
7 days ago
In episode 183, Judy, Ken, Margita and Curtis enjoy Magic Kingdom as Curtis records all the in park audio with his binaural headphones.
* Magic Kingdom binaural attractions
* Mine Train – Judy’s first time
* Momma says that word from the bible that is also the same name as a donkey. I appologize but it’s also an area that was in a bit of pain on this ride.
* Ariel- headphones are tangled and line is too fast
* Haunted Mansion via the handicap entrance
* CT newspaper with hitchhiking ghosts
* Muppets Great moments in History show
* Midnight ride of Paul Revere
* Big Thunder Mountain and Judy’s evil laughter
* Country Bear Jamboree
* Monsters Inc Laugh Floor
* Momma enters her joke
* I just miss That Guy and describe how to be “That Guy”
* Monorail with talkative little kid
Have a question or idea for us? The best part about podcasting and our show are the friends we meet and the ideas we share:
* Join our Facebook community by asking to join our private Facebook group and friending me
* Email me at curt.stone@GeekinOnWDW.com
* Leave us a voicemail for our Geek Speak segment with any trip reports, tips or questions @ (860) 294-4774
* If you or a friend of yours is planning a WDW vacation, use our travel agents Jennifer or EJ at Fairy Tale Concierge. Go out to our website at GeekinOnWDW.com to get their contact info
Rated 5 out of
Great planning tips!
This show covered a lot of good information for planning your next family Disney World trip, even getting into tips on using the new FastPass+. Very helpful!
Date published: 2014-05-08