Geekin' On WDW Podcast | A Family Friendly Community of Walt Disney World Fans | Travel tips on resorts, food, touring and fun!
About This Show
We are the family friendly,Father/Daughter podcast that will feed your passion for Walt Disney World by sharing our experiences and opinions as well as others from our community of passionate Walt Disney World geeks.
Most Recent Episode
Geekin’ On WDW Podcast 179: Live Trip Report Including Coffee Walk At Grand Floridian and U.K EPCOT Tea Tour
5 days ago
In episode 179, we continue our live March 2017 trip report including coffee walk around the Grand Floridian, Resort Loop Monorail and a Tea Tour in U.K Epcot pavilion.
This recording features
* Thursday morning coffee walk at the Grand Floridian DVC
* English tea tour this morning
* Review previous days events including:
* Exclusive DVC Soarin’ tour
* Boardwalk walk with Ken and Judy
* Hollywood Studios
* Judy rides Tower of Terror for first time
* Momma accidently loses our Toy Story fast pass
* Sunrise at resort
* Sleepy at the muppets
* Largest hot dog ever
* Gasparilla’s for coffee
* Disney Springs Jock Lindsay’s just Lindsay and I
* Boathouse for the first time
* Magic Kingdom at night
* I predict what Momma is going to say exactly before we take off for the morning
* Momma’s Castle scooter off road experience going airborne story
* Monorail ride chatting with guests
* I love the Monorail audio, something about it is just so exclusively Disney World
* Momma’s top Resort Loop Resorts
* Walking into EPCOT
* Meetup with Judy, Ken and Lindsay getting checked in for our Tea Tour at the U.K. pavilion
* Tea Tour in the U.K. gardens
Have a question or idea for us? The best part about podcasting and our show are the friends we meet and the ideas we share:
* Join our Facebook community by asking to join our private Facebook group and friending me
* Email me at curt.stone@GeekinOnWDW.com
* Leave us a voicemail for our Geek Speak segment with any trip reports, tips or questions @ (860) 294-4774
* If you or a friend of yours is planning a WDW vacation, use our travel agents Jennifer or EJ at Fairy Tale Concierge. Go out to our website at GeekinOnWDW.com to get their contact info
Rated 5 out of
Great planning tips!
This show covered a lot of good information for planning your next family Disney World trip, even getting into tips on using the new FastPass+. Very helpful!
Date published: 2014-05-08