Geekin' On WDW Podcast | A Family Friendly Community of Walt Disney World Fans | Travel tips on resorts, food, touring and fun!
About This Show
We are the family friendly,Father/Daughter podcast that will feed your passion for Walt Disney World by sharing our experiences and opinions as well as others from our community of passionate Walt Disney World geeks.
Most Recent Episode
Adult Only Birthday Celebration At Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter Resort With Kelly Reece – Ep. 188
3 days ago
In episode 188, we chat with Kelly Reece and her son Manny about Kelly’s solo birthday trip with her husband enjoying Port Orleans French Quarter, Flower & Garden festival and fun character and Geekin’ family meet ups.
* Port Orleans French Quarter because of our recommendations
* Water shoes incident
* Memory maker recommended
* Skipper Canteen on the dining plan
* Can you starve to death at Disney World?
* Do your annual eye exam before going to WDW, husband sees things he’s never noticed before
* Mine Train horror face redemption
* Racoons and chipmunk controversy at WDW
* Tea Tour at Epcot UK
* Flower & Garden at Epcot
* Mission Space and a real Astronaut
* First time on Frozen Ever After
* Huge FP Pixie Dust Moment
* Garden Grill for Breakfast sharing Mickey Waffles with Mickey
* Great Mexican pavilion Illuminations tactics
* Last day, birthday at Magic Kingdom
* Shout outs to Auntie Judy, Alison and Bill Carmichael, Melissa Grover, Lyvi, Holly and Peter Bercase (It’s really cool how we throw around names in the Geekin’ family all the time.)
* Manny asks us if we’ve ever been noticed in the parks.
* Podcasting is a very intimate medium more than any other content creation medium like video, blogs or email.
* Liberty Tree Tavern
* Awkward character meet story and some warning when getting in a character meet n greet line
* Talking Mickey highlight. Husband has an awkward Mickey moment
* Recent Copper Creek DVC owners booked at Beach Club for Oct
* Waitlisted for Cooper Creek
Have a question or idea for us? The best part about podcasting and our show are the friends we meet and the ideas we share:
* Join our Facebook community by asking to join our private Facebook group and friending me
* Email me at curt.stone@GeekinOnWDW.com
* Leave us a voicemail for our Geek Speak segment with any trip reports, tips or questions @ (860) 294-4774
* If you or a friend of yours is planning a WDW vacation, use our travel agents Jennifer or EJ at Fairy Tale Concierge. Go out to our website a
Rated 5 out of
Great planning tips!
This show covered a lot of good information for planning your next family Disney World trip, even getting into tips on using the new FastPass+. Very helpful!
Date published: 2014-05-08