Geekin' On WDW Podcast | A Family Friendly Community of Walt Disney World Fans | Travel tips on resorts, food, touring and fun!
About This Show
We are the family friendly,Father/Daughter podcast that will feed your passion for Walt Disney World by sharing our experiences and opinions as well as others from our community of passionate Walt Disney World geeks.
Most Recent Episode
Geekin’ On WDW Podcast 174: Live Trip Report From Animal Kingdom and Grand Floridian Resort
< 1 day ago
In episode 174, we continue our live trip report from our March 2017 trip to the Grand Floridian DVC. We go to the African Safari, Lion King, Maharaja Jungle Trek and the Nomad Lounge.
This episode features:
* Recording begins after the underwear malfunction incident. If you missed that episode, go give a listen. We have gotten lots of laughs out of that one from you Geeks.
* Animal Kingdom morning walk to Starbucks with Ken and Judy. Lindsay and Momma went to Everest. I don’t have the scooter stuck recording because I was too busy taking pictures during Judy’s moment of distress.
* African Safari
* Small flights of wonder in Harambe
* Lion King show
* Asia – maharajah Jungle Trek – talk to CM about breeding. Must be an obsession of mine. although Judy seems to also be interested in the animal breeding too.
* Wednesday morning coffee walk
* Review Tue – underwear incident
* Apologize for throat clearing
* Nomad lounge
* Pandora – I didn’t know at the time that Disney would offer Pandora preview for Annual Pass holders and DVC. Momma booked a May 20 date for Lindsay and I
* Gasperilla Grill coffee
* The Scooter Stuck incident
* I ask the question, Will Judy ride the Tower of Terror for the first time?
* Review of Grand Floridian DVC Villas and comparing to Polynesian and Bay Lake on the Resort Loop
Have a question or idea for us? The best part about podcasting and our show are the friends we meet and the ideas we share:
* Join our Facebook community by asking to join our private Facebook group and friending me
* Email me at curt.stone@GeekinOnWDW.com
* Leave us a voicemail for our Geek Speak segment with any trip reports, tips or questions @ (860) 294-4774
* If you or a friend of yours is planning a WDW vacation, use our travel agents Jennifer or EJ at Fairy Tale Concierge. Go out to our website at GeekinOnWDW.com to get their contact info
Rated 5 out of
Great planning tips!
This show covered a lot of good information for planning your next family Disney World trip, even getting into tips on using the new FastPass+. Very helpful!
Date published: 2014-05-08