Geekin' On WDW Podcast | A Family Friendly Community of Walt Disney World Fans | Travel tips on resorts, food, touring and fun!
About This Show
We are the family friendly,Father/Daughter podcast that will feed your passion for Walt Disney World by sharing our experiences and opinions as well as others from our community of passionate Walt Disney World geeks.
Most Recent Episode
Geekin’ On WDW Podcast 169: Live Trip Report with Country Bears, Muppets and Jungle Cruise
3 days ago
In episode 169, Curtis continues with the second of three live trip report recordings from his Jan 2017 trip to Coronado Springs. We’ll release 3 episodes, one per week, while we’re enjoying our 2 week vacation in Florida including a first time stay at the Grand Floridian DVC Villas.
– Country Bear Jamboree
– Muppets Paul Revere midnight ride
– Jungle Cruise
– Jack Sparrow Pirate training
– Early morning coffee walk
– Breakfast bowl and preview of upcoming day at the new Art Festival at EPCOT.
Have a question or idea for us? The best part about podcasting and our show are the friends we meet and the ideas we share
* Join our Facebook community by asking to join our private Facebook group and friending me
* Email me at curt.stone@GeekinOnWDW.com
* Leave us a voicemail for our Geek Speak segment with any trip reports, tips or questions @ (860) 294-4774
* Join our newsletter The Geekin’ Gazette – Our top 5 favorite news items of the week, what’s going on in the Geekin’ Family Podcast
* If you or a friend of yours is planning a WDW vacation, use our travel agents Jennifer or EJ at Fairy Tale Concierge. Go out to our website at GeekinOnWDW.com to get their contact info
Rated 5 out of
Great planning tips!
This show covered a lot of good information for planning your next family Disney World trip, even getting into tips on using the new FastPass+. Very helpful!
Date published: 2014-05-08