Packers Fan Podcast | The Sound From Titletown | Unofficial NFL Fan Talk about the Green Bay Packers
About This Show
The unofficial "Packers Fan Podcast" is for and by fans of the 13-time NFL Champion Green Bay Packers, hosted by Wayne Henderson at MediaVoiceOvers.com and Troy Heinritz from The Blacklist Exposed podcast. This podcast is not yet affiliated with the NFL or the Green Bay Packers. Just sayin'...
Most Recent Episode
New and Improved! – NFL Draft and 2017 Game Schedule – PFP 130
Packers 2017 NFL Draft and Early Predictions
Unofficial Packers Fan Podcast #130 – Wayne and Troy share their thoughts on the 2017 NFL Draft, as far as it pertains to the Green Bay Packers. We also have our initial thoughts on the 2017 schedule of games.
Call the listener voicemail at (920) 372-2546, use the “Send Voicemail” button, or email to Feedback@PackersFanPodcast.com
To listen on the website, see the player below.
Topics for This Week’s Show.
* Wayne and Troy discuss how they felt about the Packers 2017 NFL Draft selections.
* We share some Packers Fan Podcast listener community feedback!
* We also preview the games for the upcoming 2017 Green Bay Packers season!
* Listen to the Packers Fan Podcast, on the go, on-demand, on our smart-phone, with our free iOS and Android apps!
* The results from our Twitter Poll are discussed.
* Remember to become a Packers Fan Podcast MVP listener, by financially supporting your Packers Fan Podcast at Patreon.
* Last spring, we had the pleasure of interviewing former Packers great, Jermichael Finley, on your Packers Fan Podcast.
* Troy also hosts The Blacklist Exposed podcast, with fellow Packers fan Aaron Peterson, on the Golden Spiral Media network.
* You can hear more shenanigans by Wayne, as he provides the voice-over trailers featured on the Remake This Movie Right podcast, every other week. Wayne also co-hosts on the Don’t Blink fan podcast for Doctor Who!
The Packers 2017 Schedule
The 2017 NFL season will, thankfully, be here before we know it. In the meantime, the Packers look to be an already improve