Food Innovators by Food-X
About This Show
Interested in the future of the food industry? Meet the visionaries that are changing how, what and where we eat. Startup founders share stories of how their groundbreaking ideas were born, challenges they overcame and plans for eventual and inevitable world domination. Industry heavyweights also speak their mind on current trends and drop knowledge for aspiring entrepreneurs. FOOD-X pairs innovative food business startups with passionate, accomplished experts to launch exciting new food products & business models.
Most Recent Episode
Saucey Sauce Podcast Audio
The Saucey Sauce Company is democratizing Vietnamese cuisine by getting their delicious sauces inspired by family recipes into as many mouths as possible. Co-Founders Ken Huynh and Kate Forster have taken recipes from Ken's grandmother and created a brand that has national distribution. Ken started the company with his sister Toan after friends raved about their sauces at a dinner party. Destiny led them to meet Kate at the Fancy Food Show 4 years ago. The tested the market and got their product out there locally at events like Smorgasburg and the Hester St. fair here in NYC. Today they have national distribution and are in huge retailers like Fairway, Whole Foods, Bed Bath & Beyond and Central Market. Ken and Kate also offer advice to fellow entrepreneurs in the food business on the latest episode of Food Innovators by Food-X.
- Ken Huynh, Kate Forster, Co-Founders of The Saucey Sauce Company
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram @sauceysauceco
- Vietnamese influenced cooking sauces
- can by used as marinades, dips, finishing sauces and dressings
- all natural, no preservatives, with only 25 cal/tbsp
- Available nationwide including Whole Foods, Fairway, Safeway, Central Market, Bed Bath & Beyond and Sur La Table
- Flavors include Spicy Garlic (most popular), Sweet Ginger Brown Sugar Ginger Glaze and Fresh Lemon wth Garlic
- Interview by Andrew D. Ive - Managing Director, Food-X
- Produced by Martin Noble - Marketing & Communications, Food-X
Brought to you by www.thefoodstand.com, connecting a community of good eaters. Find them on social media @thefoodstand.