Food Marketing Podcast: Interviews with pros | Learn social media, branding, strategy, & tactics | Market online & offline
About This Show
The food and beverage industry is built on the back of marketing, and my show brings to light the strategies and tactics that successful entrepreneurs and marketers have used to reach their marketing goals. Their stories help inspire others to promote their brands and sell their products better.
Most Recent Episode
Howard Jacobson, "Healthy Eating for Healthy Living" Coach
7 days ago
Howard, in his former career, was a noted marketing professional who literally wrote the book on buying keywords to display relevant search results: Adwords for Dummies. After having an epiphany, he quit marketing and focused helping people make wise food choices that can improve health.
He's also written other books, including his latest, Proteinaholic, where he and co-author M.D. Davis Garth wrote about "how our obsession with meat is killing us"; they also discuss what we can do about it. For a complete list of his books and other services, click here.
Book to Read:
- Pre-Suasion by Robert B. Cialdini, Ph.D.
- Archive of the US National Library of Medicine of the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Drug Database
Search for any drug name (brand or generic) and then go to section 14 for clinical trials to see the real efficacy and safety data. Also, sections 4-7 have information on who should not take the drug, side effects and risks, and interactions with other drugs.
- Small Database of Treatments and Procedures for Common Conditions
- A long blog post that explains how I use these resources, and how the pharmaceutical industry dominates doctors and google searches.
Time Machine Advice:
"Take it easy and trust the flow."
How to Contact:
- Plant Yourself Podcast
- Consulting and Coaching
To Contact Me:
- Food Marketing Podcast
- Be on the show!
- Visit Lazak Productions (my sponsor) if you're thinking about starting a podcast.
"If you're marketing food you think I won't app