Can I Park Here?
About This Show
Nache Snow and Astral Riles are the owners of the directory Find a Fashion Truck and manage the blog Start a Fashion Truck. They are new small business owners trying to figure out what works for fashion trucks (mobile boutiques), online boutiques, and brick and mortar stores. They intend to learn and inspire by providing business tips, interviewing industry experts, and having inspirational discussions with small business owners and entrepreneurs.
Most Recent Episode
066: Tips For The Let’s Talk About Fashion Truck Facebook Group + Why We Love Shopify
Nov 17 16
In this episode Nache & Astral share tips for the private Facebook group, productivity hacks and a little bit about Shopify.
iTunes // Stitcher // YouTube // RSS // Episode Archive
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL FIND OUT ABOUT:
* In the “Let’s Talk About Fashion Trucks” Facebook group, there is a search box feature inside of the group. If you are looking for a specific topic, we recommend using the search feature before posting a question about that question.
* Instead of putting a “.” or typing “following” when you want to “follow” a post on Facebook, all you have to do is click the arrow on the right hand side of the post and select the option to receive notifications on that post.
* Nache will be starting her website nachesnow.com. The inspirational site will provide you with photography tips, making your websites look better, productivity hacks, business links, etc.
* Nache tries to balance work on her creative business CreativeRoute.com and juggling her new website in addition to her full-time job. She has to be thoughtful in planning her time carefully.
* A tip on how to get press for your small business is make a list of blogs, online new outlets, local newspapers, and find as many contacts as you can to reach out to about your business. In an email, tell them about your business, how you got started and what you sell. Then provide professional photos of yourselves, as well as, the fashion truck.
* When doing pop-up shops, make sure to have an awesome booth setup / display. Your booth setup is what draws customers in to make purchases