Can I Park Here?
About This Show
Nache Snow and Astral Riles are the owners of the directory Find a Fashion Truck and manage the blog Start a Fashion Truck. They are new small business owners trying to figure out what works for fashion trucks (mobile boutiques), online boutiques, and brick and mortar stores. They intend to learn and inspire by providing business tips, interviewing industry experts, and having inspirational discussions with small business owners and entrepreneurs.
Most Recent Episode
063: Becoming One of Germany’s 1st Fashion Trucks + Building a Clean & Beautiful Brand
6 days ago
Daniela is the owner of Truck-à-Porter, one of Frankfort, Germany’s 1st fashion trucks. When she found out about fashion trucks, it only took her about 1 month to decide to quit her full-time job in order to pursue her mobile retail dream.
iTunes // Stitcher // YouTube // RSS // Episode Archive
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL FIND OUT ABOUT:
* Daniela has always had the drive / desire to work for herself.
* She has always loved fashion and used to have a fashion blog years ago.
* She initially wanted to rent a storefront, but realized the overhead would be too high.
* She launched her mobile boutique in August 2016.
* She found her truck on online.
* After looking at several vehicles she decided to purchase a 2002 Mercedes (diesel) Ambulance.
* The cargo area of the ambulance is 12 ft long and 7ft wide.
* Her goal was to utilize all of the space as she could without making it too cramped.
* She purchased a flexible shelving system from Ikea that will allow her to change her layout as she chooses.
* She has a very distinct and clean brand.
* She wanted her brand to reflect a little bit of herself so she can be authentic.
* She took her ideas to a Branding Agency to get a logo designed.
* She created a Pinterest inspiration board for ideas on how to build out the inside of the truck.
* Her advise is to use the whatever available space that you have on your truck to draw people closer.
* In Germany, you need a permit to park in any space that is not private.