Couple Money Podcast: Build Up Your Marriage and Wealth Together
About This Show
Elle Martinez and Couple Money Podcast tackles how to build up your marriage and net worth. Whether it’s comparing Dave Ramey’s debt snowball versus an avalanche, investing smarter, and automating savings à la Ramit Sethi, or using principles from Tim Ferriss and others to hack an efficient and effective financial system, this podcast is about helping the two of you to master your money together.
Most Recent Episode
How to Change Your Financial Future with Mad Money Monster
3 days ago
Frustrated with your finances? Lisa, the creator of Mad Money Monster, shares how she changed her trajectory and is working towards financial freedom!
Financial Freedom on Own Terms
Have you ever feel discouraged by dumb money moves you’ve made? I know I was mad at myself for mine.
While reflecting on your mistakes can help you make better choices now, replaying it over and over can mess with you.
You can dramatically improve your outlook, finances, and life by finding that balance.
Lisa from Mad Money Monster is here on the podcast. Today we talk about:
* defining what matters to you and pursuing that
* changing your course with money
* being content in your own skin
Hope you enjoy!
Resources on Fixing Your Finances
Want to learn more about getting a redo on your money? Here are some resources to check out:
* Change Your Habits and Own Your Finances
* 50 Ways to Give Your Finances A Fresh Start
* Paying Off Your Debt Faster as a Couple
* How to Build Wealth While Raising a Family
* Using Snowflakes to Pay Off Debt Faster
If you haven’t check out Lisa’s site yet, you’re missing out! Here are a few of my favorite posts:
* Why We Refuse To Buy A Bigger House For Occasional Guests
* Frugal Alternatives To Your Pricey Gym Membership
* How We Save Money By Having Our Groceries Delivered. Yup.
* Their Story (So Far)
* How To S
Rated 5 out of
Informative, thoughtful podcast
A very well done, and easy to listen to podcast on an underrated, yet important topic within personal finance. Money conversations with your significant other are essential, and it's important to be aware of ways to make it successful!
Date published: 2014-10-04