Drunk Sex Productions
About This Show
Welcome to Drunk Sex, a podcast about human connection with no inhibition—a place where we aim to normalize the one topic that really has no normal at all. We all have our own quirks and kinks, our own sexuality and gender, our own personalities and pasts that greatly impact the people we are between the sheets and outside of them. On this podcast, we aim to destigmatize an act steeped in shame and celebrate one of the greatest joys of living on this giant, spinning rock hurtling through space: Uninhibited, intentionally stellar sex. Our motto here is pretty simple: Be as you are.
Most Recent Episode
Breaking the Seal: The Couple's Confessional
2 days ago
Happy Hump Day, fine friends! This week, we opted for something a little different here at Drunk Sex Studios - a confessional of sorts. See, we know that being open with yourself and your partner(s) is easier said than done, so we wanted to spend an episode doing instead of saying. (Still with us?) Katie brought on her boyfriend Dan to talk about all those things that are tough to tackle in relationships - how do they feel about open relationships for themselves? Do they have any major insecurities? What's their stance on threesomes, BDSM, babies, and more? They made a list of questions (available to you lovely people in the Drunk Sex Society Facebook group) of topics they'd never discussed before and divulged all on air. It was actually very fun and very revealing - so check it out!
Drinks from the episode:
- Gotta Get Up to Get Down coffee milk stout. Because, you know.
Links from the episode:
- Drunk Sex Society Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1720220498252135/
- Listener Rewards: https://www.patreon.com/drunksexproductions
- Myers Briggs Quiz: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
- Pinky and the Brain: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o620WWho-o
- Boyfriend Dan is a Legend: http://www.barstoolsports.com/chicago/the-one-night-stand-dude-from-the-gronk-cruise-is-back-and-apparently-not-a-huge-jay-cutler-fan/
Don't forget to rate us and leave a review! Also, I hope there is Kahlua in your coffee. Happy Hump Day!