Dreamvisions 7 Radio Network
About This Show
We are a station with a vision to awaken listeners to their spiritual journey. We are coming together with the intention of healing others, the planet and ourselves. Our Hosts, each with their unique voice vibration and message, offer their modalities and tools with the common goal to make a difference in humanity.
Most Recent Episode
Beyond the Basics Health Academy-Dr. Meaghan & Wendy
2 days ago
Emotional Wellbeing at Work with Michelle McQuaid
Michelle McQuaid is a playful change activator, best¬selling author, and workplace wellbeing teacher! With more than a decade of senior leadership experience in large organizations around the world, she’s passionate about translating cutting ¬edge research from positive psychology and neuroscience into practical strategies for health, happiness, and business success. An honorary fellow at Melbourne University’s Graduate School of Education, she blogs for Psychology Today, Huffington Post and Lives Happy and her work has been featured in Forbes, the Harvard Business Review, the Wall Street Journal, Boss Magazine, The Age and more.
WE TALK ABOUT:
1. She talks about as adults we have lost our ability to play and that we need to reconnect with our creativity, curiosity, and ability to play.
2. It is important not to be as attached to the outcomes so that we can not be so connected to the results but the journey.
3. The studies that show that we have better performance when we focus on our wellbeing at work.
4. How we can improve our positive feelings at work.
5. How we can focus on our strengths by building on our strengths at a time.
6. Six things that we need to increase wellbeing in the workplace
7. Positive Engagement. The right amount of heartfelt emotions
8. Engaged. Feeling engaged in what we are doing and utilizing our strengths
9. Relationships with other people have the biggest impact on our wellbeing
10. Meaning. That what we are doing has some meaning and purpose
11. Accomplishment and that we can achieve what matters to us most
12. Health. That we have the basics of health in our job.
LINKS TO RESOURCES
• Making Positive Psychology Work Podcast
• Here is the link to the survey regarding PERMAH: http://permahsurvey.com
• Find out your character strengths at www.viasurvey.org
And remember Be Kind to Others, Take Care of Yourself, and Make Good Choices
Rated 5 out of
This station offers insight into healing ourselves, which heals the planet.
Date published: 2016-09-06