JSB Talks Digital
About This Show
JSB Talks Digital is a free weekly podcast hosted by social media author, strategist, consultant, speaker and trainer Joanne Sweeney-Burke. Released every Friday, Joanne shares her digital marketing and social media insights from her work as CEO of Digital Training Institute.
38-year-old Joanne Sweeney-Burke has 15 years extensive communications experience and her career includes broadcast and print journalism, industry PR and lecturing, marketing executive and CEO in various business roles.
Most Recent Episode
The Radio Sector and Social Media [JSB Talks Digital Episode 36]
7 days ago
JSB Talks Digital - the podcast for marketers, digital change champions and those of you bringing your skills into the Digital Age!
In this episode I talk radio and social – and how they are perfectly matched in the Digital Age to grow audiences both offline and online.
• In social media news, a new study highlights the importance of reviews to convert local search traffic into sales; Facebook Messenger Reaches 1.2 billion users and Snapchat launches ‘Snap to Store’ measurement;
• I interview Teresa Hanratty, Project Manager with Learning Waves, the training partner of the independent radio sector in Ireland;
• In shout-outs: Three radio stations nailing it on social;
• Introducing my new feature – Ask JSB;
• In JSB’s column – How the radio sector can use its voice on social media to grow audience share; and
• Find out what podcasting tool saved my working week.