JSB Talks Digital
About This Show
JSB Talks Digital is a free weekly podcast hosted by social media author, strategist, consultant, speaker and trainer Joanne Sweeney-Burke. Released every Friday, Joanne shares her digital marketing and social media insights from her work as CEO of Digital Training Institute.
38-year-old Joanne Sweeney-Burke has 15 years extensive communications experience and her career includes broadcast and print journalism, industry PR and lecturing, marketing executive and CEO in various business roles.
Most Recent Episode
What You Need to Know About Writing and Publishing a Book [JSB Talks Digital Episode 56]
JSB Talks Digital is a weekly digital marketing and social media podcast hosted by author, strategist, consultant, speaker and trainer Joanne Sweeney-Burke.
In this episode, I discuss writing and publishing a book. As you may know I’m currently writing my second book and I’ve been sharing tips with my community on social media.
Coming up in the podcast:
• In social media news:
- Snapchat features update – links, paperclips and voice effects;
- Google My Business posts launch; and
- Facebook announces news feed update to limit reach of link spammers.
• I interview Tim Lewis about the art of self-publishing.
• In shout-outs: Three ways to self-publish.
• Ask JSB – I answer my listeners questions on writing a book;
• In JSB’s column – here’s how I wrote and published a book in six months.
• Find out what social media tool saved my working week.