JSB Talks Digital
About This Show
JSB Talks Digital is a free weekly podcast hosted by social media author, strategist, consultant, speaker and trainer Joanne Sweeney-Burke. Released every Friday, Joanne shares her digital marketing and social media insights from her work as CEO of Digital Training Institute.
38-year-old Joanne Sweeney-Burke has 15 years extensive communications experience and her career includes broadcast and print journalism, industry PR and lecturing, marketing executive and CEO in various business roles.
Most Recent Episode
Is Banning Smartphones the Answer to Children’s Online Safety? [JSB Talks Digital Episode 41]
4 days ago
JSB Talks Digital - the podcast for marketers, digital change champions and those of you bringing your skills into the Digital Age!
In this episode:
• In social media news:
- You can now ask questions and vet people for Facebook Groups.
- Are we getting closer to having YouTube Live on mobile for everyone?
- Instagram now allows posting outside the app.
• I interview Deputy Jim Daly, the Fine Gael TD responsible for the proposed Internet Access for Minors Bill 2017;
• In shout-outs: Three digital citizenship tips to help you be an awesome cyber-wise parent;
• Marie and Marie-Clare Ask JSB and I answer their questions on air;
• In JSB’s column – Why legislate when we can educate our children about online safety? and;
• Find out what cyber safety tool will make your week.