JSB Talks Digital
About This Show
JSB Talks Digital is a free weekly podcast hosted by social media author, strategist, consultant, speaker and trainer Joanne Sweeney-Burke. Released every Friday, Joanne shares her digital marketing and social media insights from her work as CEO of Digital Training Institute.
38-year-old Joanne Sweeney-Burke has 15 years extensive communications experience and her career includes broadcast and print journalism, industry PR and lecturing, marketing executive and CEO in various business roles.
Most Recent Episode
Bloopers & Best Bits | 1 Year of Podcasting [JSB Talks Digital Episode 52]
6 days ago
JSB Talks Digital is a weekly digital marketing and social media podcast hosted by author, strategist, consultant, speaker and trainer Joanne Sweeney-Burke. Each Friday Joanne shares her digital marketing and social media insights from her work as CEO of Digital Training Institute.
In this episode, I take a look back at bloopers and best bits from one year of podcasting. Yes, it’s my podcast’s first birthday! Coming up in the podcast:
• In social media news:
- Facebook launches new ‘Cross Border Insights’ tool to highlight international opportunities for advertisers;
- Periscope users can now connect to their Facebook and Google accounts; and
- Snap is developing a second version of spectacles and their first version are now available in Europe.
• This week’s interview section is replaced with a mash up of my top 20 quotes from a year of podcast interviews!
• In shout-outs I bring you behind the scenes of JSB in studio with my ‘brilliant’ bloopers;
• Ask JSB – find out what my listeners want to know about my podcasting routine.
• In JSB’s column – A year of podcasting, what I’ve learned, what I’ve gained and where I’m going; and
• Find out what podcasting tool made my working week.