JSB Talks Digital
About This Show
JSB Talks Digital is a free weekly podcast hosted by social media author, strategist, consultant, speaker and trainer Joanne Sweeney-Burke. Released every Friday, Joanne shares her digital marketing and social media insights from her work as CEO of Digital Training Institute.
38-year-old Joanne Sweeney-Burke has 15 years extensive communications experience and her career includes broadcast and print journalism, industry PR and lecturing, marketing executive and CEO in various business roles.
Most Recent Episode
Engaging Effectively with Digital Influencers | JSB Talks Digital
< 1 day ago
In this episode I talk about digital influencers and how to effectively engage with them.
• In social media news, Facebook introduces emojis on desktop, Insta Stories users’ out-number Snapchat and Facebook links Groups and Pages.
• I interview John Carroll, CEO of the Public Relations Institute of Ireland about their digital influencer guidelines;
• In shout-outs: Three digital influencer tools worth talking about;
• Ask JSB;
• In JSB’s column – How to engage effectively with digital influencers; and
• Find out what cool new tool saved my working week.