Digital Sport Leaders with Dan McLaren
About This Show
#DSleaders is a weekly podcast by Digital Sport founder, Dan McLaren. Talking to leaders from agencies, brands, teams, NGB's and publishers who are making a difference in the industry. Covering latest trends, what makes them tick and much much more. Make sure you subscribe!
Most Recent Episode
DIGITAL SPORT MONTHLY #1: September's news and views with Niall Coen and Josh Robinson
< 1 day ago
For the first of a new series called Digital Sport Monthly, Dan is joined by Snack Media's MD Niall Coen and Synergy Sponsorship's Head of Digital, Josh Robinson.
DS Monthly will be published on the 1st of every month with new guests on board each time to give their opinion and provide expert views.
In our short time together we spoke in-depth on a number of topics including;
- Why TV companies should be worried by Twitter live broadcasting its first NFL game
- embracing the changing digital landscape
- were adidas right to compare TV to the Fax Machine when it comes to campaigns?
- The new breed of 'digital' marketers coming through who are in tune with new platforms
- How the industry is obsessed with numbers and the newest trends and less on quality of content
- The rise eSports and it's potential
- How The Sun and others are using Chatbots
- Football clubs needing to wake up to fact they're not just in the football business
- New retail models that will appear around influencers and how they can be picked up by the likes of Man United
- City Football leading the way in innovation and their robotics partnership
- and much more!
Make sure you tune in for Digital Sport Leaders every Friday and don't forget to leave us a rating/review or give us a follow. Everything helps.
Find us on Audioboom, iTunes and Stitcher Radio.