About This Show
Listen to interviews of great professionals on their developer's journey, as well as bits, pieces and random thoughts I have while writing my book Developer's Journey (www.developersjourney.info).
Get inside the head of amazing speakers, coders, agilists and what not and follow the creative process, the thought experiments I perform, the discovery process and the maturation of the book.
Most Recent Episode
#22 Rob Napier
In this episode I talk to Rob Napier. Rob has been a developer for a few decades and now earns his living developing for iOS.
We touched on our respective interviewing processes, asking questions, being inclusive, reflecting on your own way of doing etc.
We also discussed about being a "Conditional Breakpoint" and how a music band might approach including newcomers. We finally touched on Mentoring and just "listening". Enjoy!
- Rob is @cocoaphony on Twitter
- Rob blogs at robnapier.net
- How The Tech Sector Could Move In One Direction: http://www.sachajudd.com/one-direction
- CocoaConf Next Door: http://cocoaconf.com/nextdoor/home
- James Dempsey and the Breakpoints June 7 Concert: http://jamesdempsey.net/splash/jdbp2017
- The music of James Dempsey and the Breakpoints: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/backtrace/id926558924?ign-mpt=uo%3D4
- App Camp for Girls: http://appcamp4girls.com
- A Conditional Breakpoint: http://robnapier.net/conditional-breakpoint
- "Agile in 3 Minutes" Podcast: www.agilein3minut.es
- Music "Something Elated" by Broke For Free (CC BY 3.0)
If you liked the podcast, please leave a comment to help spread the word:
- On iTunes goo.gl/OvbZmC
- On Stitcher goo.gl/yJiP7K