Creative Control with Joe Feeney
About This Show
Creative Control is a different kind of pro wrestling podcast, that focuses on booking, character development, angles, and all of the backstage and pre show work that goes into professional wrestling.
Each show will feature a different guest, who will discuss their experiences in the business, their beliefs in how wrestling should be presented, and a whole hell of a lot more!
Past guests have included Jeff Jarrett, Cliff Compton, Ed Ferrara, Homicide, Joel Gertner, JJ Dillon, Les Thatcher, The Blue Meanie and more!
Most Recent Episode
Episode 83 with Nick Comoroto
Episode 83 is with one of the biggest and best prospects on the indy scene today, 6"4 275 Nick Comoroto! I first saw Nick a couple of years back, at The Monster Factory, and was instantly impressed, and a little intimidated! He's a big guy who uses that size in the ring, and just comes across as a monster! To go along with that, he is a former All American Heavyweight amateur wrestler. He's got the look and all the tools, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him on your television in one of the national or international wrestling promotions within the next 12 months.
Nick and I talk about many subjects, including:
- His fandom as a young man, how he was introduced to pro wrestling, and who he enjoyed watching.
-When he decided for sure that a career in pro wrestling, and where he went to train at first.
- His first match experience against Leon St. Giovanni
- Moving on to the world famous Monster Factory, under Danny Cage, Bill Wiles, and The Blue Meanie.
- Seminars at the Monster Factory, and his experiences with guys like Les Thatcher, Rip Rogers, and Bill DeMott.
- wrestling various opponents, including a Monsters' Ball match with Abyss.
- seeing Matt Riddle from the very first day, whether he thought he had a chance at success, and working with him in the ring.
- Being under the wing of, and working with ROH superstar Punisher Damien Martinez.
- Teaming with Bull James shortly after his NXT release.
- attending an NXT Tryout last fall, his experience there, and what he took away from it.
- what he watches today, and who his favorites are from today and the past.
- his future goals, and where he'd like to see himself in a year.
You can check out Nick Comoroto on Twitter @comoroto91 as well as see him wrestle at Factory Friday tomorrow night at The Monster Factory in Paulsboro, NJ, in an R Rated wrestling show, with free admission and BYOB!
Please check out the Creative Control Pro Wrestling Tees store at prowrestlingtees.com/ccwithjoefeeney where there are two new shirts, including the "16 Time Backyard Wrestling Champion" shirt!
You can also rate, review, and subscrive to Creative Control on iTunes and Stitcher.