CiRCE Institute Podcast Network
About This Show
The CiRCE Institute Podcast Network is made up 6 podcasts:
- Quiddity: Our flagship podcast
- The Mason Jar featuring Cindy Rollins, on Charlotte Mason,
- Close Reads, a book club podcast, featuring Angelina Stanford and Tim McIntosh
- The Commons, on the lives and times of people worth imitating, with Brian Phillips
- A Perpetual Feast: All Homer, all the time, with Wes Callihan and Andrew Kern
- The Ask Andrew Podcast, in which Andrew Kern answers your questions about Christian classical education.
Most Recent Episode
Close Reads #34: Introducing Murder Must Advertise
4 days ago
On this episode of Close Reads, Angelina, Tim, and David kick off their ongoing discussion of Dorothy Sayer's classic mystery novel, Murder Must Advertise, one of the Lord Peter Wimsey stories. Topics include: The value of mystery stories as literature, Lord Peter vs Sherlock Holmes, Dorothy Sayers biography, and Sayers' rules of mystery writing.
Rated 5 out of
psyche in progress
A Satisfying Smorgasborg
With a plethera of knowledge, wisdom, wit, and insrtuction; there is truly a "perpetual feast" being served at the Circe Podcast Network. Listening makes my dish-washing bubble over and livens up bureaucratic library duties. I love this as a mom, home-school educator, book hoarder and child of God. Thank you for all your hard work!
Date published: 2016-05-28