CiRCE Institute Podcast Network
About This Show
The CiRCE Institute Podcast Network is made up 6 podcasts:
- Quiddity: Our flagship podcast
- The Mason Jar featuring Cindy Rollins, on Charlotte Mason,
- Close Reads, a book club podcast, featuring Angelina Stanford and Tim McIntosh
- The Commons, on the lives and times of people worth imitating, with Brian Phillips
- A Perpetual Feast: All Homer, all the time, with Wes Callihan and Andrew Kern
- The Ask Andrew Podcast, in which Andrew Kern answers your questions about Christian classical education.
Most Recent Episode
Close Reads #39: Murder Must Advertise, chapters 17-21
1 day ago
On this episode of Close Reads, Angelina, Tim, and David conclude their ongoing discussion of Dorothy Sayers' classic mystery novel, Murder Must Advertise, one of the Lord Peter Wimsey stories. Topics include: Who else the murderer could have been (6:45), whether Justice was served in the end (14:00), whether Wimsey was actually a good detective in this book (36:30), Tallboy's possible redemption (45:00), and the book we'll read next on the show. *** Be sure to subscribe to the Close Reads feed! Click here to join the Close Reads Facebook group.
Rated 5 out of
psyche in progress
A Satisfying Smorgasborg
With a plethera of knowledge, wisdom, wit, and insrtuction; there is truly a "perpetual feast" being served at the Circe Podcast Network. Listening makes my dish-washing bubble over and livens up bureaucratic library duties. I love this as a mom, home-school educator, book hoarder and child of God. Thank you for all your hard work!
Date published: 2016-05-28
Rated 4 out of
Love the content!
I love listening to your podcasts. I always come away with exciting things to bring to the classroom. I wish there was a way to sort and be able to listen to all of the episodes of one show in a row!
Date published: 2017-01-31