About This Show
THE show for entrepreneurial engineers wanting to start or grow a business in the CFD space. Whether you've started out - or you're just thinking about it - join me, learning lessons from those who've been there & done it already.
Most Recent Episode
EP12 - Talking CFD Live
It’s the final episode of the season & I'm joined by almost the full cast of interviewees for an hour long Q&A session, originally broadcast live on YouTube.
Our expert panel comprised Wolfgang Gentzsch (UberCloud), Patrick Hanley (Hanley Innovations), John Chawner (Pointwise), Haysam Telib (Optimad), Fred Mendonça (OpenCFD), Karim Fahssis (MeteoPole) & our sales coach Jeff Waters.
The sound quality isn’t up to standard, but hopefully the content makes up for it somewhat. We touched on:
• emerging technologies that could benefit CFD in the near future;
• the “democratisation of CAE”;
• the trends in outsourcing CFD groups in industry;
• whether a CFD developer needs a computer science/engineering degree;
• whether CFD will play a big role in healthcare & what other sectors could CFD benefit right now;
• whether recent Artificial Intelligence/Deep Learning developments (AlphaGo) have any application in CFD;
•what CFD businesses the panelists might start, if they had to start again right now;
Replay via YouTube - https://youtu.be/lzI-BpIlEZA