About This Show
THE show for entrepreneurial engineers wanting to start or grow a business in the CFD space. Whether you've started out - or you're just thinking about it - join me, learning lessons from those who've been there & done it already.
Most Recent Episode
EP20 - Althea de Souza - NAFEMS
5 days ago
This is one of those end-of-season "different" episodes where we aren’t talking about the CFD business. We’re discussing NAFEMS, a not-for-profit organisation working to benefit simulation professionals worldwide.
I chat with Althea de Souza, long-time NAFEMS member, chair of the CFD working group & commissioning editor for their quarterly magazine, about:
• what NAFEMS do, who they do it for and most importantly - why we should care;
• NAFEMS' role in advocating for CFD & trying to ensure standards as CFD becomes more mainstream;
• their efforts at getting good simulation engineers acknowledged with their certification and competency tracking schemes.
If, like me, you don’t know much about NAFEMS - then it’s definitely worth a listen.
- NAFEMS - https://www.nafems.org/
- Benchmark Magazine - https://www.nafems.org/publications/benchmark/