The Calm Living Blueprint: Social Anxiety | Anxiety | Stress | Mindfulness | Inner Peace
About This Show
It’s only when we stop struggling against our fearfulness, against our anxiety, that we begin to find lasting freedom from it to live the lives we want to live.
Most Recent Episode
CLB 035: The Only Problem You Really Have
What’s the only problem you really have?
What is the one illusion that most of us believe, that if we were to question it, to let go of it, would solve all of our so-called problems?
Big set-up, I know.
Have a listen to this podcast episode and decide for yourself if I “deliver’ on the answer 😉
Key Points Re: The Only Problem
* Have you ever done, thought, or felt anything outside of the now? Is it possible for anything to happen or be outside of the now?
* Nothing ever happened in the past. Nothing will ever happen in the future. It all happens in the now, in the present.
* Time is an illusion.
* All suffering stems from resistance to what is in this moment, an unwillingness to accept the present moment and allow it to be as it is.
* Right now you may believe that your suffering or problems are due to specific situations in your life, but your so-called problems are interchangeable. If all of your problems were miraculously removed from your life today, but you did not become more present, you would soon find yourself in a similar set of circumstances, with a new set of problems, but problems nonetheless.
* Ultimately, there is only one problem: buying into the illusion of time, believing the past and future as reality.
* When you eliminate time, you eliminate ego. Because ego can only exist in the past or future. Ego cannot exist in the present moment.
You can download the transcript of this episode by clicking here.
I encourage you, right now, in this moment to make a choice for yourself: No matter what happens, I will create no more pain for myself. I will create no more problems.
Say it aloud. Say it until you mean it. Say it until you feel it as truth deep down in your soul.
Say yes to whatever is happening in the present moment. Let go of any resistance to being in the here and now, to experiencing this moment just as it is. It already is, so why fight it?
Please Support Me By Subscribing
I’m interested in hearing how things go for you, how you make out living in the moment. I invite you to leave
Rated 4 out of
I've heard Episode #35 illusion of time _Excellent
Love Candace Esposito's method of explaining as to why time is only an illusion. She also provides quotes to famous westerners that agreed with the notion.
Date published: 2014-07-23
Rated 5 out of
Love the show
Date published: 2014-07-02