The Performance360 Podcast
About This Show
The Performance360 Podcast is anything but stale and boring. It will benefit gym goers, CrossFitters, coaches and anyone in between who enjoys training. Dave and Bryan have owned Performance360 in the highly competitive landscape of San Diego for 6 years and have proven to be one of the best gyms in Pacific Beach and all of San Diego.
Most Recent Episode
#10 – How to do More Pull-Ups
This week on The P360 Podcast we get specific with our discussion and talk all about how to do more pull-ups including both the mental and physical requirements to increase your pull-up total or do your first reps.
(1) How coach Julianne was able to go from not being able to do a single pull-up to now being able to complete 13 strict pull-ups.
(2) Why most people struggle with pull-ups
(3) Pull-Up Technique - Where the focus should be from initial set-up through execution
(4) Mental side of pull-ups and why women have such a mental roadblock to completing them
(5) Prescriptions for improvement on pull-up quality and quantity
(6) Strict vs. Kipping - Which is better?
(7) Realistic timeline for completing your first pull-up rep
(8) What to focus on in order to get your first pull-up
(9) Advice for those who are a great distance from completing their first rep and how to slowly chip-away at that goal.
As always guys, please rate us 5-stars on Itunes so we can continue to produce content and help you guys out. If you have any questions we can answer for future podcast episodes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.