About This Show
Join host Brian Niece in the process of reimagining. “Reimagine” = to rethink, to imaginatively reinterpret. This is a dangerous and rewarding human quest to reimagine ourselves, our culture, our faith … maybe everything.
Most Recent Episode
Reimagining How to Think | Reimagining Podcast | Episode 17
In Episode 17 of the Reimagining podcast, Brian Niece evaluates how we can think better in light of questioning, critical thinking, and the long shadow of Socrates.
The easiest way to get new episodes is to subscribe on iTunes now.
Want to continue the discussion? Tweet your thoughts using #reimagining to @brianmniece. Follow our Facebook Page. Or email us questions and thoughts to Podcast@brianniece.com.
Find Brian at www.brianniece.com.
This podcast is supported entirely by our listeners. Find out how to be a major part of what we’re doing at our Patreon page.
Further Reading and Resources:
* How to Respond to the Challenges of Our Time? : Jazz Legends Herbie Hancock & Wayne Shorter Give 10 Pieces of Advice to Young Artists, and Everyone Else
* What Is Logic? in Aeon Magazine
* How to Use the Socratic Method
* The Life of the Mind by James V. Schall
* Teaching Children How to Think Instead of What to Think
* Downloads from BrianNiece.com
* Interludes music – “Think (About It) (Guitar Dubb Overdrive)” by The Impossebulls; used by permission.
* Photography – Ronda Dickey.