About This Show
Join host Brian Niece in the process of reimagining. “Reimagine” = to rethink, to imaginatively reinterpret. This is a dangerous and rewarding human quest to reimagine ourselves, our culture, our faith … maybe everything.
Most Recent Episode
Reimagining The Voiceless | Reimagining Podcast | Episode 10
6 days ago
In this week’s episode of the Reimagining podcast, Brian Niece examines the often trumpeted notion of being a “voice for the voiceless.” Along the way there’s a more truthful look at power, some critique of pro-life and pro-choice trajectories, and an invitation into authentic listening.
The easiest way to get new episodes is to subscribe on iTunes now.
Want to continue the discussion? Tweet your thoughts using #reimagining to @brianmniece. Follow our Facebook Page. Or email us questions and thoughts to Podcast@brianniece.com.
Find Brian at www.brianniece.com.
This podcast is supported entirely by our listeners. Find out how to be a major part of what we’re doing at our Patreon page.
* “We Don’t Need to Be a Voice for the Voiceless” on TalkPoverty.org.
* “Quit Being a Voice for the Voiceless” on ChristianityToday.com.
* Why Some Christians Say The Clinton-Kaine Ticket Is More ‘Pro-Life’.
* “In the Abortion Debate, Words Matter” on NPR.
* Interludes music – “Grace, Fully” by Wildlight; used by permission.
* Design – Stephanie Jeck.
* Photography – Ronda Dickey.