About This Show
Once upon a time two best friends sat down for pancakes. Fast forward to now and you have those same two friends sitting down for a podcast. Discussions involving almost anything they can think of: the hottest new music, the tastiest sports talk, the deepest philosphical waters they dare swim to, and of course, Canadian maple syrup. Never afriad to push the edge, they do their best at being Almost Informed.
Most Recent Episode
Ep #24 - Cownabalistic Tendancies
4 days ago
This week the boys talk about Tulsi Tea, how we try to be happy, tall people at concerts, a new solution to the cow problem, potentially living with a cult, the secret of poutine, how to stay disciplined, turning Dojo’s into studio apartments, and the best sounding language.
They also find time to hop up on their soap boxes, and talk about this day in history.
- Tulsi Tea https://us.organicindia.com/products/tulsi/tulsi-benefits-and-history
- Cow emissions article http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-10-19/environmental-concerns-cows-eating-seaweed/7946630
- Nature is Metal https://www.reddit.com/r/natureismetal/
- Daniel Cormier (UFC Champion) finds out about poutine https://twitter.com/TSN_Sports/status/788472112528826369
- The War of Jenkins Ear https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_Jenkins%27_Ear
- History of the People’s Republic of China https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China