Work & Family Podcast
About This Show
Expectations on our priorities, productivity, and time are monstrous. Our personal and professional lives require balance, social awareness, and creativity. In each episode, I interview innovative and ambitious people who exemplify these traits.
Most Recent Episode
Ten Takeaways from the 2016 Masters.mp3
This is not a typical episode for the Work & Family podcast, which are conversations. This short episode includes ten takeaways from my trip to the 2016 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta, Georgia. Please enjoy, and I'd love to hear what you think about this in-between-isode.
1. Jim Nantz and Mike Tirico as conversationalists
2. No cell phone policy and its benefits
3. The mental state of golfers and its practice
4. Keep it simple
5. The value of organized/planned trips
6. Diversity is necessary
7. Functioning on little to no sleep
8. On drinking well
9. The course is the star
10. A tradition unlike any other