University of Young Entrepreneurs
About This Show
Brandon Adams is a 2012 graduate of Iowa State University and the inventor of the Arctic Stick, a new innovative product used to cool and flavor drinks. In addition to being an inventor and Entrepreneur Brandon is the owner of the Adams’ Ice Distributorship and Host of The University of Young Entrepreneurs.
Brandon enjoys speaking to crowds of all kinds, and is in the process of writing his book “Young Entrepreneur-Lesson Learned by 25”. In his free time he loves to run outside, workout, and spend time in the outdoors.
Most Recent Episode
From $7 to Super Star by Age of 15 with Caleb Maddix
5 days ago
This episode is unique! Why?
1. I recorded the interview live on Facebook on New Year’s Day with Caleb Maddix.
2. Then we recorded the intro together in person on January 10th while on set filming for my TV show Ambitious Adventures.
Check out the shownotes for behind the scenes photos.
Listen to “from $7 to super star” by the age of 15. Caleb has the wisdom of a 30-year old and I am so excited to bring you this episode today!
A few highlights from this interview include:
- My intro for Caleb today was recorded LIVE on set from my TV show Ambitious Adventures
- How Caleb has become an influencer by 15 years old!
- Hear how Caleb celebrated the New Year
- How to stand out in the crowd even at a young age
- The sports dream Caleb had as a kid but gave up to pursue business
- Fastest way to reach and impact millions is…
- 2 to 3 million reach for people without spending any more of ads.
- Why money IS important for making a real impact.
- Money mindset, even at age 15, how can Caleb be confident to charge $10,000 or more?
- Why paying for things leads to more results from both ends of the deal.
- Find out why Richard Branson turned down $2.5 million dollars to speak for 45 minutes.
- Who Caleb wants to give 20,000 pairs of shoes to and why.
- Predictions for the future of social media, virtual reality, and more.
- How to tackle posting on all platforms in social media each day.
- When’s the best time to post on social?
- Why Caleb [surprisingly] used to cry.
- Lessons from Jake Paul and his crazy success.
- Does Caleb have a girlfriend?
- What questions bugs us when they ask us, just because we are young.
- Find out who Caleb’s mentors are.
- Caleb’s big advice on sales and when it’s actually unethical not to sell.