Live To Grind
About This Show
Brandon Adams is a 2012 graduate of Iowa State University and the inventor of the Arctic Stick, a new innovative product used to cool and flavor drinks. In addition to being an inventor and Entrepreneur Brandon is the owner of the Adams’ Ice Distributorship and Host of The University of Young Entrepreneurs.
Brandon enjoys speaking to crowds of all kinds, and is in the process of writing his book “Young Entrepreneur-Lesson Learned by 25”. In his free time he loves to run outside, workout, and spend time in the outdoors.
Most Recent Episode
EP 211 Never Take “No” for An Answer with Andrea Bergin
1 day ago
Want to learn how to get to the 1% in real estate or any business?
The incredible Andrea Bergin goes into detail on the power of persistence, never taking “no” for an answer, and going after your success.
A few highlights from this interview include:
- How Andrea won my accelerator program!
- How Andrea’s parents influenced her as a child to become an entrepreneur.
- Why Andrea was cold calling real estate agents ads her the magazine before and during the terrible crash (at age 16!)
- Why Andrea never takes “no” for an answer!
- How Andrea went from working in her father’s magazine into real estate.
- What is an ISA?
- The 90-day cycle of business development.
- What if you don’t like selling? Andrea describes options.
- What are the three biggest things in someone’s life and how is a real estate a part of it?
- Why you should interview the potential client.
- When I say, “I can tell why you are in the top 1%!”
- What do people do wrong in real estate?
- Never let your clients feel lost.
- How to make sure you are the go-to person for all your clients.
- Strategies in today’s day and age to get clients.
- The benefits Andrea saw from using Facebook Live.
- How the principles of Think and Grow Rich impacted Andrea’s goals and progress.
- Andrea’s best advice to get to the top of your game.