University of Young Entrepreneurs
About This Show
Brandon Adams is a 2012 graduate of Iowa State University and the inventor of the Arctic Stick, a new innovative product used to cool and flavor drinks. In addition to being an inventor and Entrepreneur Brandon is the owner of the Adams’ Ice Distributorship and Host of The University of Young Entrepreneurs.
Brandon enjoys speaking to crowds of all kinds, and is in the process of writing his book “Young Entrepreneur-Lesson Learned by 25”. In his free time he loves to run outside, workout, and spend time in the outdoors.
Most Recent Episode
EP 187 - How to Sell on Amazon and Build Your Team with Nathan Hirsch
3 days ago
From selling millions of dollars worth before age 21 in a college dorm, to helping other entrepreneurs hire teams that help them grow and scale, today’s guest is Nathan Hirsh.
He shares how to sell on Amazon and hire the right people for your business to thrive.
A few highlights of what you will hear in this interview include:
- Accelerate your business in 30 days!
- What is “The Drunken Monkey” and why are we planning to go there?
- How Nathan got started selling textbooks out of his dorm for over $1 million.
- How to sell on Amazon. The system and scaling behind it.
- What is dropshipping.
- How to avoid ‘black hat’ methods.
- How to hire the right people and add great people to your team.
- Can you have both a job and a business?