Live To Grind
About This Show
Brandon T. Adams is the co-host and one of two executive producers of Ambitious Adventures, a reality television program focused on the compelling stories of young entrepreneurs.
In addition to his television work, Brandon is an entrepreneur through and through, owning a stake in a number of businesses including the Young Entrepreneur Convention, Keys to the Crowd, Arctic Stick, and an ice distributorship that serves three states.
Brandon has been the financial advisor for a number of high profile clients, including the Napoleon Hill Foundation for the film, THINK: The Legacy of Think and Grow Rich. He has raised over $1.5 million dollars in crowdfunding campaigns in the past year for his clients.
Brandon speaks as a motivator and educator across the country to share his successes and failures.
He is the creator and host of the Live to Grind podcast here.
Most Recent Episode
EP 219 The 2 Billion Dollar Lady with Christina Kalsan
3 days ago
Do you have an idea that you want to take to market?
This episode shows you how to get your product on the shelves. Get expert advice from Christina Kalsan with The Product Gurus! She has taken over 1,000 products to market, manages a $2 BILLION territory, and is the ultimate expert to learn from.
How do you sell on Amazon? How do you get into Walmart? We go through all this and more!
A few highlights from this interview include:
- How Christina and I met.
- Christina’s background as a child of immigrants growing up in Chicago (and learning 4 languages!).
- What you can do to get your product on the shelves of stores like Walmart or Target. What are they looking for?
- Some tips for selling your product with online retailers like Amazon, QVC and HSN.
- Mention of the Lightbulb to Launch course (with 48 videos!), which can help you get your product to market.
- What would be the perfect pitch to a retailer like Walmart.
- Why it is important to develop a product based on the needs of the market.
- How to make your product stand out on the shelf.
- Some of the questions that potential buyers might ask.
- How to get a product on the shelf, and more importantly, how to get it off the shelf.
- Why you must have a marketing plan for every product that you intend to sell.
- The importance of product packaging.
- Strategies to make your product stand out on the shelf.
- Clever ways to cross-merchandise your product.
- How to find a buyer for your particular product.
- How you can make the Amazon marketplace do work for you.
- A step-by-step approach to take your idea to market.
- Christina’s advice to young women who are looking to get into entrepreneurship.