Live To Grind
About This Show
Brandon T. Adams is the co-host and one of two executive producers of Ambitious Adventures, a reality television program focused on the compelling stories of young entrepreneurs.
In addition to his television work, Brandon is an entrepreneur through and through, owning a stake in a number of businesses including the Young Entrepreneur Convention, Keys to the Crowd, Arctic Stick, and an ice distributorship that serves three states.
Brandon has been the financial advisor for a number of high profile clients, including the Napoleon Hill Foundation for the film, THINK: The Legacy of Think and Grow Rich. He has raised over $1.5 million dollars in crowdfunding campaigns in the past year for his clients.
Brandon speaks as a motivator and educator across the country to share his successes and failures.
He is the creator and host of the Live to Grind podcast here.
Most Recent Episode
EP 220 Secrets Behind The Scenes of Think and Grow Rich
1 day ago
Sometimes life is all about being at the right place at the right time. And then taking massive action.
In this episode, I discuss my role in the upcoming film THINK: The Legacy of Think and Grow Rich. You will learn how meeting people and making connections can open the door to new opportunities!
A few highlights from this interview include:
- My experience in Acton, California on set for the film THINK: The Legacy of Think and Grow Rich.
- How I was invited by producer Joel R. Franco to be part of the THINK film.
- Discussion of the THINK film cast and featured speakers.
- How networking can lead to new business opportunities.
- My role as Vice President of Business Development for THINK.
- The importance of making time for friends and family.
- A look ahead at the Young Entrepreneur Convention in Des Moines, Iowa. Prizes, beer tasting, filming for the T.V. show, and BIG keynote speakers! Get your ticket asap if you haven’t yet.
- Personal advice on how to be present for new opportunities that are open to you.