University of Young Entrepreneurs
About This Show
Brandon Adams is a 2012 graduate of Iowa State University and the inventor of the Arctic Stick, a new innovative product used to cool and flavor drinks. In addition to being an inventor and Entrepreneur Brandon is the owner of the Adams’ Ice Distributorship and Host of The University of Young Entrepreneurs.
Brandon enjoys speaking to crowds of all kinds, and is in the process of writing his book “Young Entrepreneur-Lesson Learned by 25”. In his free time he loves to run outside, workout, and spend time in the outdoors.
Most Recent Episode
EP 209 Practical Tips to Immediate Happiness with Anil Gupta
4 days ago
After losing millions of dollars and being on the brink of suicide, Anil Gupta discovered how to get true happiness.
In this impactful episode, we talk about his work with huge influencers like Tony Robbins, Mike Tyson, and Richard Branson, as well as practical tips to achieve happiness starting right now, right where you are.
A few highlights from this interview include:
- How Anil and I met on the red carpet
- How Anil went from an optometrist to a coach helped one-to-one by Tony Robbins
- The story of Anil’s fall to near suicide
- How Anil got private coaching from Tony Robbins.
- How Anil lost millions of dollars in 2008. [And how he built up that wealth in the first place.]
- What do most people not stop and do that they should.
- What I learned from losing the person closest to me.
- Reminiscing on the “hard” times that were actually the best times.
- What Richard Branson told Anil the two most important things are.
- The gerbil wheel of life.
- What would I want on my gravestone?
- Anil shares what the quality of your life is dependent upon.
- How to forgive.
- What are the 3 G’s for happiness. [The Formula for Happiness]
- The one sentence that changed my life, spoken by Steve Martin.
- How Anil got to coach Mike Tyson and speak on Richard Branson’s private island.
- What is the biggest thing people struggle with? (And how to overcome it).