University of Young Entrepreneurs
About This Show
Brandon Adams is a 2012 graduate of Iowa State University and the inventor of the Arctic Stick, a new innovative product used to cool and flavor drinks. In addition to being an inventor and Entrepreneur Brandon is the owner of the Adams’ Ice Distributorship and Host of The University of Young Entrepreneurs.
Brandon enjoys speaking to crowds of all kinds, and is in the process of writing his book “Young Entrepreneur-Lesson Learned by 25”. In his free time he loves to run outside, workout, and spend time in the outdoors.
Most Recent Episode
EP 189 How to Start a T.V. Show and Make Money from It
2 days ago
A year ago I never would have thought I would be wrapping up my first season of an awesome T.V. show and preparing for Season 2.
In this episode, I share what it really takes to make great T.V. and how you earn money and visibility from it.
Plus SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS from Ambitious Adventures revealed here, including how you can get yourself on the red carpet.
A few highlights of what you will hear:
- Recording from the new digs in downtown Orlando! You can hear the city streets bustling in the background!
- Why am I in Orlando? What is there to do here?
- Masterclass filming experience with Greg Rollett.
- Red carpet event! February 2nd, 2017! You don’t want to miss it.
- How to learn how we crowdfunded our T.V. show.
- How do you create your own T.V. show??
- Can you produce your own T.V. show without a big Hollywood budget?
- What humble-beginnings Iowa business owners are featured on Ambitious Adventures?
- When will we be heading to NYC?
- How we raised over $50,000 via crowdfunding for the show.
- How we got a Hollywood script writer!
- Why I ate a hot pepper and milked a cow.
- How much work really goes into a T.V. show.
- The 5 cities our show comes to in Season 1. Special Announcement!
- How can you make money from a T.V. show? I break down examples!
- Airboats, custom bikes, lots of restaurants, and more.