Born to Kick Arse – Motivation, Inspiration, Mindset, Performance
About This Show
Matthew Tommasi from the Born to Kick Arse Podcast introduces you to the most fascinating people on the planet - including world-class athletes & adventurers.
Most Recent Episode
#47: Karl “Speedgoat” Meltzer – The Winningest 100 Mile Runner on Earth
Karl "Speedgoat" Meltzer is an elite ultramarathon runner, who has won more 100 mile races than any other human on Earth - currently at 38.
Karl recently ran the Fastest Known Time along the 3,500km Appalachian Trail in 45 days, 22 hours and 38 minutes.
Some of Karl's incredible achievements include:
* 2006 Ultrarunner of the Year
* All time winner, Hardrock 100 - 5 wins
* All time winner, Wasatch 100 - 6 wins
* All time winner, Massanutten 100 - 4 wins
* All-time winner, San Diego 100 - 3 wins
* All-time winner, Squaw Peak 50 - 5 wins
Karl is also the Race Director of the Speedgoat 50km, and has his own line of shoes - the Hoka One One Speedgoat.
In this episode Karl drops some knowledge on what it takes to become one of the greatest ultra-trail runners of all time.
Links mentioned in this episode:
* Karl Meltzer (website)
* Photo Credit - Karl Meltzer
Enjoy the interview.