Born to Kick Arse – Motivation, Inspiration, Mindset, Performance
About This Show
Matthew Tommasi from the Born to Kick Arse Podcast introduces you to the most fascinating people on the planet - including world-class athletes & adventurers.
Most Recent Episode
#61: Epic Bill Bradley – Grand Canyon 7 x Rim-to-Rim Crossings, Double Badwater and the Joy of Suffering
Bill Bradley was a successful millionaire owner of 17 video and gaming rental stores, that eventually went bankrupt in 2005.
That loss, coupled with a devastating divorce saw Bill lose everything he had, plummeting to the lowest point in his life.
Soon after, Bill began to regain his identity by pushing himself further and further in extreme endurance events including,
* 7 Grand Canyon Rim-to-Rim crossings (World Record) - 167 miles and 42,000+ feet of climbing
* Triple Ironman
* 3,000 mile Race Across America
* Furnace Creek 508 mile bike race through Death Valley
* Susitna 100 - a 100-mile run across the frozen Alaskan tundra while pulling a 40-pound sled filled with survival gear
* 292 mile Double Badwater
Bill's trademark motto "Show Up and Suffer" allows him to conquer fear and discover new realms of human potential.
Links mentioned in this episode:
* Epic Bill Bradley (website)
Enjoy the interview.