The Bodybuilding.com Podcast
About This Show
We are Bodybuilding.com. We are your personal trainer, your nutritionist, your supplement expert, your lifting partner, your support group. We provide everything you need to burn fat, build muscle, and become your best self. Your transformation is our passion. We change lives.
Visit Bodybuilding.com at:
Most Recent Episode
Episode 13: Robert Irvine - Chef, Lifter, Soldier, TV Star
3 days ago
Chef Robert Irvine makes time in his insanely busy schedule to stop by and chat about lifting, eating, working with soldiers and veterans, and plenty else!
- The craziness of the Robert Irvine show, and the importance we don't see
- How he starts his day
- How and when he started training, and when he "came of age" as a lifter
- Food: The real problem in the military
- What would make MREs better--and how it's happening now
- Why real-time nutritional biofeedback for soldiers is about to become the norm
- His secrets of effective food prep
- How getting fired taught him to get serious about his time management--and fitness
- Why it's crucial for kids to learn to cook
- The secret to making perfect fish in the oven
- Why he lifts for reps rather than 1RM strength
- Why he does plenty of cardio
- His bench press routine. Sets of 100, you say?
- Why the great chefs are turning to fitness
- Why he thinks getting a personal trainer is an essential first step
- How this chef eats for health and gains
- No eating after six? "Tell your doctor Robert Irvine says he's nuts."
Be sure to follow us on social media for daily fitness updates!
Twitter | https://twitter.com/bodybuildingcom
Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/Bodybuildingcom
Snapchat | https://www.snapchat.com/add/bodybuildingcom
Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/bodybuildingcom/
Pinterest | https://www.pinterest.com/Bodybuildingcom/
YouTube | https://www.youtube.com/user/bodybuildingcomvideo
Google+ | https://plus.google.com/+bodybuildingcom
Spotify | http://spoti.fi/1NRebm0
Mobile Apps | http://bbcom.me/2d7tixc
Bodybuilding.com | http://www.bodybuilding.com/podcast