Bella In Your Business!
About This Show
Listen in as Bella catches you up on the latest in her world including hospital stays, interviews with actual pet sitting business owners audited by the state and federal governments, and how to get over the hiring slump once and for all!
Most Recent Episode
Episode 30: Proven Social Media Marketing Methods
3 days ago
In this episode, Bella talks to Britney Young. Britney is a digital marketing professional and social media enthusiast. Her day-to-day life as a social media marketing manager includes: finding/curating relevant content to post to social channels, analyzing post data and post performance to see key trends or spikes in engagement, looking for relevant industry influencers to connect with, and responding to customer inquires, etc.
* What a social marketing manager does
* The pros and cons of using automatic republishers like Meet Edgar
* How often should you post
* What should you be posting
* What you should be doing with all of those pet pictures you post
* Their favorite apps for doctoring up pictures
* The differences in the social media channels and a good workflow for pushing one post through many of them.
* Focusing your efforts on a few selected channels.
* Knowing your audience and finding out what channel works best for them.
For more information about Britney Young, you can find her on LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/in/britneynyoung/
Rated 5 out of
Bella is Great
Bella offers wise advice from years of experience in the pet sitting industry. She is very real and down to earth.
Date published: 2015-05-14