Bella In Your Business!
About This Show
Listen in as Bella catches you up on the latest in her world including hospital stays, interviews with actual pet sitting business owners audited by the state and federal governments, and how to get over the hiring slump once and for all!
Most Recent Episode
Episode 35: Identifying and Overcoming Challenges As A Small Business Owner
1 day ago
On this episode of “Bella in Your Business” Bella spends time with Heather Dopson, Community Builder at GoDaddy.
Heather has a passion for digital trends and innovation along with a deep understanding of social networks, consumers and branding. As a Community Builder at GoDaddy, she leverages her skills as a connector and her drive to help small businesses succeed. Her mission in life is to help people lose their J-O-B and find their J-O-Y.
* How Heather got to this position of Community Builder
* Some challenges she sees happen in small businesses and freelance communities
* How small business should owners determine what they work on themselves or what they outsource/delegate
* The biggest opportunities she sees people overlook when it comes to driving awareness and driving revenue
* “Beyond the Domain” a Facebook live series of videos she is doing for GoDaddy.
Rated 5 out of
Bella is Great
Bella offers wise advice from years of experience in the pet sitting industry. She is very real and down to earth.
Date published: 2015-05-14