The Purposeful Creative: A podcast for entrepreneurs, leaders, and design thinking advocates
About This Show
This podcast is designed to help creative individuals like you explore different ideas on how to build a career or business around your purpose and passion. Hosted by Arriane Serafico, a teacher, creative entrepreneur, and design thinking advocate. (This podcast has heavy undertones of design thinking, entrepreneurship, human-centered design, and unapologetic feminism.)
Most Recent Episode
How & Why You Should Do A Monthly Review: January 2017 Review
5 days ago
Most times, the days and the week just roll by, and if we’re not mindful about reviewing our progress regularly, then time just escapes us.
I’m going to share my personal process on how to be always aware of my growth and goals. I do this at the end of every month so that I can improve in the coming month.
THIS EPISODE IS FOR YOU IF…
you want to start being mindful of your progress. Listen to the 4 guide questions that you can use so you can do you own monthly review.
Be a source of inspiration for others:
Share these tweetables!
* If you’re on an iPhone or iPad, follow these instructions.
* Or, if you’re listening on a desktop (any desktop!)… here’s how you can help out.
Here are some of the awesome reviews we’ve received so far:
Follow us on social media:
* The show’s Instagram: @thepurposefulcreative
* The host’s Instagram: @arrianeserafico
* The host on Twitter: @arrianeserafico
* Or just check out the hashtag #thepurposefulcreative