Internet Marketing: Insider Tips and Advice for Online Marketing
About This Show
Listen to the UK’s most popular internet marketing podcast downloaded by over half a million people. A series of insider tips and practical advice on how to get the best from Digital and Search Engine Marketing, brought to you by a team of experts from Site Visibility and other leading digital agencies.
We share the latest tools, techniques and strategies to help you generate online leads, sales and build engagement. We interview some of the most respected marketers in the world including bestselling author Seth Godin, productivity guru Tim Ferriss and Google endorsed analytics expert Avinash Kaushik.
The show is produced and co-hosted by Andy White.
Most Recent Episode
#382 Community Management with Richard Millington
5 days ago
In today's episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by Richard Millington, Founder and Managing Director at FeverBee to talk about Community Management.
Richard discusses how he's seen communities online change in the last few years and goes on to provide us tips on how to maximise the use of our communities including:
1. Maximising the utility of the community rather than the use
2. Making sure it's easy to find answers to the questions being asked
3. Helping to give people a sense of autonomy within a community
4. Understanding the difference between joining a community and participating in a community
He then provides tips on how we can be measuring the success of our communities including:
1. Avoiding presenting engagement metrics
2. Only tracking the things that matter like leads generated, customers retained etc.
3. Making your metrics matter by making them emotive
Finally, Richard provides his top tip and key takeaway when it comes to online communities, but you'll have to listen to find that out!