About This Show
Hosts Lizzie Post and Daniel Post Senning answer audience questions about modern etiquette with advice based on consideration, respect, and honesty. Like their great-great-grandmother, Emily Post, Lizzie and Dan look for the reasons behinds the traditional rules to guide their search for the correct behavior in all kinds of contemporary situations. Test your social acumen and join the discussion about civility and decency in today's complex world.
Most Recent Episode
Episode #132: May I offer you an arm?
5 days ago
Dan and Lizzie get a question that's a blast from the past about what side of a lady a gentleman should walk on - take note swords are involved!
- The infamous Iced Tea Spoon - where do you put it when driniking your iced tea?
- Bowing out of the meal portion of a weekly group while still attending the event
- What to do when a guest takes and posts too many pictures of your home online.
- Stellar feedback from our friend Werner in Germany on German wedding customs that actually connect to some helpful feedback from another listener.
- A postscript segemnt on the art of the handshake and a salute on behalf of all those snowed in last week!
Rated 5 out of
Date published: 2017-02-15