Churn It Up: Customer Success Podcast
About This Show
Churn It Up is *the* Customer Success podcast providing tips and tricks from the best and brightest in the world of CS. Hosted by Aly Mahan, it's perfect for anyone working on the frontlines of CS or Support, and for Account Managers at SaaS organizations.
We share war wounds, bask in heroic tales, and generally just chat about all things Customer Success.
This podcast turns attention to CSMs about the day to day projects they manage, and ideas they have on how to make CS easier for everyone.
The aim is to inspire and educate, giving you actionable advice and the help you need to succeed. All CS, no BS.
Most Recent Episode
#3 From Founding CSM to One of Many with Srajan Bhagat at Sauce Labs
This week, Aly talks with Srajan Bhagat, recently the founding CSM at RecruiterBox, and currently a CSM of many at Sauce Labs.
He explains the differences between working in smaller and larger success teams with a more technical product, giving insights into what you can expect in different types of organizations and CS roles.
- The difference between solo and team based onboarding & CS.
- What it’s like to work in CS on a highly technical product.
- The initial questions you should ask your sales teams during handoff.
- The key tools you can use to work more efficiently.
- The types of documentation that can help with your onboarding process.
- Find Srajan on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/srajanb
- Find him on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/srajan821
- Wunderlist: https://www.wunderlist.com/
- Looker: https://looker.com/