Churn It Up: Customer Success Podcast
About This Show
Churn It Up is *the* Customer Success podcast providing tips and tricks from the best and brightest in the world of CS. Hosted by Aly Mahan, it's perfect for anyone working on the frontlines of CS or Support, and for Account Managers at SaaS organizations.
We share war wounds, bask in heroic tales, and generally just chat about all things Customer Success.
This podcast turns attention to CSMs about the day to day projects they manage, and ideas they have on how to make CS easier for everyone.
The aim is to inspire and educate, giving you actionable advice and the help you need to succeed. All CS, no BS.
Most Recent Episode
#4: Customer Success Metrics with Ingmar Zahorsky, ChartMogul
This week, Aly talks with Ingmar Zahorsky, Director of Customer Success at ChartMogul.
He sheds some light on the metrics he uses to determine the success of his CS program and ensures his team are doing their job. He also explains how he prioritizes tasks, utilizes a CS vision, and the importance of self-service help docs.
- They key metrics you should use to measure the success of your CS program.
- Why having a overarching vision will help your CS team.
- How to prioritize tasks and make sure you remain productive.
- One of the best ways to review help documentation to ensure it’s as clear as possible.
- How framing communication with customers can improve your relationship with them.
Who Should Listen?
- This episode is perfect for CSMs who want to measure the success of their work and determine the value they bring to their organization.
- Find Ingmar on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/izahorsky
- Typeform Blog: https://www.typeform.com/blog/