Working at Stitcher
Stitcher is reinventing radio as we know it, bringing the best of on demand audio content to listeners everywhere. Stream the latest in news, sports, talk, and entertainment to your mobile device anytime, anywhere. Stitcher is the easiest way to discover the best of over 25,000+ shows and live stations, with customized recommendations based on your listening activity. Stitcher is integrated with Ford, GM, Mercedes and BMW vehicles and has been downloaded over 9 million times.
Stitcher is located in the heart of San Francisco’s SOMA district and is backed by top-tier investors, including Benchmark Capital and NEA. Stitcher has a great team and is looking for people who are excited to change the future of radio.
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Fun collaborative work environment
- Stocked kitchen
- Health insurance including medical, dental and vision
- Foosball table and regular matches
Stitcher, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you have an interest in being part of an exciting team, please send your resume and cover letter by clicking the "Apply" button below for the position you're applying for.
Stitcher is seeking a Regional Sales Director to lead our advertising sales efforts in key markets. He/She will play an important leadership role in introducing Stitcher and it's wealth of advertising offerings to the market. The Regional Sales Director will report to the SVP of Sales and will build and grow our ad sales business with the potential of managing a team of sales professionals in the future.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Identify and cultivate advertising relationships throughout the Stitcher product for audio, mobile, and digital ads
• Ensure that new business is generated and closed
• Support overall strategy for mobile and audio advertising
• Come to the table with great advertising agency relationships
• Evangelize the product to ad agencies, and clients directly
• Work collaboratively with product, marketing, design and engineering teams to develop the leading internet radio advertising platform
• Key markets to develop include New York, Boston, Detroit, Atlanta, and potentially Chicago
• Minimum 2 years digital or mobile ad sales experience managing an east coast territory
• Must have direct relationships with NY advertising agencies
• Startup experience a plus, mobile experience a big plus
• Possess a strategic and analytical sales approach to building partnerships with advertisers and publishers
• Proven sales success in meeting/exceeding sales quotas
• Comfort with working on a dynamic team of a fast growing organization
• Ability to think on your feet and suggest creative solutions
• Great communication and interpersonal skills, solid relationship builder
• Self starter capable of flourishing in a startup environment
• Possess a BA/BS degree
• Energy and passion for growing our internet radio advertising platform
• Willingness and eagerness to work in a remote location
Stitcher is seeking a sales assistant to help with all aspects of the selling process. The business is growing and thriving, and this position will help the sales team manage campaigns, track billing and reporting, liaise with agencies to gather needed materials, help prepare presentations, prospect new business, and generally aid the team where necessary. Ideal candidates will be smart, creative, personable, competitive, organized, and thrive in a fast paced environment. They should be eager to learn new skills as this will be an excellent starting point to a career in advertising.
- Assist sales team with proposals and recaps
- Work with clients / agencies to secure creative assets
- Manage post sale communication with clients / agencies for reporting, billing and changes
- Help sales team prospect new business
- Liaise with the advertising operations group to ensure campaigns are launched on schedule and according to contract
- Closely monitor campaign performance and delivery
- Prepare client reports as necessary
- Some interaction with clients / agencies may be involved
- Proficiency in MS programs including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Creativity is a must
- Extremely detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- 4 year college degree preferred
- Advertising experience a PLUS
- Digital or mobile advertising experience a PLUS PLUS Stitcher, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you have an interest in being part of a fun and exciting team, please submit your cover letter and resume!