Working at Stitcher
Stitcher is reinventing radio as we know it, bringing the best of on demand audio content to listeners everywhere. Stream the latest in news, sports, talk, and entertainment to your mobile device anytime, anywhere. Stitcher is the easiest way to discover the best of over 40,000+ shows and live stations, with customized recommendations based on your listening activity. Stitcher is integrated with Ford, GM, Mercedes and BMW vehicles and has been downloaded over 9 million times.
Stitcher is located in the heart of San Francisco’s SOMA district and is backed by top-tier investors, including Benchmark Capital and NEA. Stitcher has a great team and is looking for people who are excited to change the future of radio.
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Fun collaborative work environment
- Stocked kitchen
- Health insurance including medical, dental and vision
- Foosball table and regular matches
Stitcher, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you have an interest in being part of an exciting team, please send your resume and cover letter by clicking the "Apply" button below for the position you're applying for.
We are seeking an Ad Operations specialist to implement and manage ad campaigns on the Stitcher website and App platform. Partnering closely with Sales, Product, and Engineering the ideal candidate will be passionate about building relationships across teams, ensuring campaigns are set-up correctly and engaging in quantitative analysis to better understand how we can continue to execute campaigns that exceed client expectations.
Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Traffic all audio and digital campaigns running on the Stitcher website and app platform
- Ensure all campaigns deliver on schedule by optimizing placements and targeting
- Assist in gathering creative assets from clients and agencies
- Measure campaign performance and delivery
- Report to clients on all campaign activity
- Work with clients and agencies to troubleshoot any creative challenges
- Help with inventory forecasting
- Process creative changes and change orders
- Run ad hoc reporting for internal and external parties
- Become Stitcher.com expert, capable of answering off-the-cuff questions with ease or directing queries to the appropriate parties
- Proactively seek new online advertising knowledge, keep current with interactive media trends
- Minimum of one year experience in online advertising/sales operations (ad serving system, sales process and inventory)
- Direct experience in online ad serving with rich media, ad serving, and ad network solutions
- Experience with DFP, AdTech, Atlas, or similar ad serving solution a strong plus
- Highly detail oriented; ability to meet deadlines and effective problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of employees and management
- A mature, self-motivated “go-getter” with a positive and professional attitude
- High capacity to operate effectively in turbulent startup environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office as well as a basic knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Experience in Salesforce is a plus
- Minimum of BA/BS