Filed under Uncategorized
- Google Sign In – Google Sign In takes advantage of the fact that Android devices link to a Google account to provide a simple sign in option for new listeners. With a single tap new listeners can register their account and get started exploring our over 20,000 radio shows and podcasts.
- Redesigned Playlists Interface – Based on user research and Android best practices, we’ve improved the layout of information in the app to make it easier for listeners to find exactly what they are looking for – whether browsing for a new show or looking to see what the latest episode of one of their favorites is about. Easier to read and easier to use.
- Improved Rich Notifications – We’ve upgraded our support for Android rich notifications to make it simple for listeners to control what they are listening to while doing other things on their Android phone.
- Invite a Friend – Know someone who might love Stitcher as much as you do? We’ve added an invite a friend feature to make it easy to spread the word – thanks in advance for helping us turn people on to Stitcher!
- As usual, other UX and Performance Enhancements. Thanks as always for your continued feedback.